Thursday 19 August 2010

More Greens Please

Lately I am remarking a little too often on how time is flying by. This week has been no exception. September is around the corner and the mental list of things to do is being added to hourly! Today was particularly busy, but hugely enjoyable. I got to see and spend time with two of my favourite friends in the village. I felt so touched by the gesture of home grown beans from my friend Kathie, it was wrapped in baking paper and tied with brown string. Anyway these beans could possibly be the most photographed in the whole world!
ps. Still loving the Square cropped and listening to Hurts on youtube, as the album has been pre- ordered for the release in Sept. Finally love french beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x