Thursday 28 October 2010

Planning

So presently we are planning a kitchen refurbishment as we have never had a fully working heating system in ours. As it has been three years in the house we thought that we better deal with it. It is hard to visual Richard and my 'wants' as we are so different! Also I do like to put out that he is at work five days a week and not in the kitchen as much as me. Hopefully I will get a move on with my mood board and come with something we can both enjoy. In light of all this planning I have been distracted by searching out some vintage handkerchiefs for a similar feature wall.
Photo Credit, sadly I don't have one, I think that I may have found it via decor8 or design sponge, please let me know if you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x