Tuesday 14 December 2010

HOPE

Lately I have been thinking about God in the midst of great pain, great heart break, great suffering. I found the last few weeks my dear friends and some new friends have had overwhelming heart break. But the truth in it all is that God was found in the centre of the grief. I cannot imagine the pain. I am not sure that I would be able to be as gracious and trusting. So with all the questions that our hearts carry, some unspoken and some asked over and over again. I am slowly seeing the great comfort that God gives, the great peace He gives to still anxious minds and broken hearts as the tears fall.

2 comments:

  1. Your last sentence is so movingly beautiful. Three friends of mine have had deaths of their parents in the last few weeks. Hope and peace will be my message to them.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that and thank you. May they have comfort hour by hour, minute by minute, Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x