Thursday 5 September 2013

Farrow and Ball Colour Launch




Yesterday evening I was attended the colour launch for Farrow and Ball in Hove.  Admittedly I think it may have something to do with the fact that eight rooms in our house and the garden shed were all painted with Farrow and Ball paints.  Anyhow it was a lovely event, great to see objects painted in the new range and watch the video of how the inspiration book came together.  I came home thinking what chair can I paint in one of the 'brights' and that pile of frames in the spare room would look lovely painted in Dimpse or Mole's Breath.  My favourite colours were Wevet, Stiffkey Blue, Purbeck Stone and Ammonite.  I am thinking it is between Wevet or Ammonite for our hallway. We also were given a sweet gift bag, the top image displays the contents.

1 comment:

  1. I love FB too with a smattering of heritage and Laura Ashley. Lucky you to be able to go to the launch.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x