Friday 10 January 2014

Artifact Uprising Book











When R asked me what I would like for Christmas, I asked for a photo book.  I happily spent hours pouring over the page layouts and choosing photos.  I order my soft book option via Artifact Uprising.  Yesterday it arrived and for those who follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you would have sensed how excited I was with it's arrival.  For years I would view my photography on screen only, but over the last year or so, I have been more regular in ordering prints.  It feels so special to see them in print and after months on pinning Artifact Uprising products on pinterest I was thrilled to take the plunge and order a photo book.  

6 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful Dawn you can use it as a portfolio x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tracey, my thinking exactly! I feel like a small child excited about Christmas!! D xx

      Delete
  2. It looks so beautiful! I thought it was a book at first and thought to myself, I want to buy that! Beautiful images and I love the arrangement of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Chelsea, what a encouraging comment, thank you! I've always wanted to produce a photographic book, these feels like a step towards that goal! Most touched, thanks for dropping by x

      Delete
  3. Simply stunning lovely Dawn ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks something. I am thinking of getting an artifiact uprising book for our wedding album. I am glad to see people are happy with their books. Do you mind if I ask what the custom charges were like? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x